Tools to boost your Gravity Forms development.
“No code” styling of Gravity Forms notifications. For an extra touch of professionalism, look no further than Email Templates.
Track Gravity-related plugins in use on your form. Form Integrity runs in the background and alerts you when something seems amiss.
Are sites overloaded with forms? Organized Forms will add a sense of order to that lengthy list. Create folders and file forms for easy access.
Quickly save and search often-used fields and groups of fields. Add to your form with a click.
Know at a glance all active and inactive feeds configured for your forms.
Quickly review field logic, labels, and such with and easy peek at the underlying settings of each field.
Take notes on how your form functions. Track development or collaborate during your build.
Host a central dashboard for form development and management. Build. Deploy.
Keybinding to up the efficiency with which you navigate your Gravity Forms environment.
Gravity Hopper introduces a number of other improvements to the Gravity Forms interface, saving you time during form development. These include…
- Introduce dark mode UI to admin interface
- Increase width of form editor sidebar
- Consolidate field groups in Add Fields sidebar
- Outline fields in form editor for clear delineation
- Copy gravityform shortcode from the form list table
- Order form list table by most recent
- Search by form ID and show ID in form switcher
- Preserve entry list columns when form is duplicated
- Provide more readable logging list
- Allow entry notes to be exported
- Hide administrative tooltips
- Hide license details
- Hide Post Fields
- Disable view counter & hide view/conversion columns
- Enable cc: field on notifications
- Hide logging enabled security notice (in dev environment)
Gravity Hopper Pricing
30-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee!